Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Bug on Alteryx Application User Interface When Upgrading to 2019.3.

OisinMC
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, 

I have noticed a small User Interface bug that has appeared on our Alteryx Server when we upgraded to 2019.3. 

The Bug is that when scrolling down on an Alteryx App, on the Serve,r the Application selections appear above the main Header of the Application. See the highlighted section. 

Any Help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Oisin

OisinMC_0-1575480973933.png

4 REPLIES 4
DiganP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@OisinMC Have you tried re-uploading the analytic app to the gallery? Have you tried different browsers? Do you get the same GUI bug?

Digan
Alteryx
OisinMC
6 - Meteoroid

@DiganP I have tried re-uploading it multiple times and with multiple applications. I also just tried it on internet explorer and the bug exist there too. I have also now downloaded 2019.3 Alteryx designer and uploaded it and the bug still persists. 

Allan_Alves
5 - Atom

Hi,

i've managed to solve it by editing two css classes in production.css (\Alteryx\bin\RuntimeData\gallery\production.css).

Just comment "position:fixed" in .cloud_app_questions header:

.cloud_app_questions header {
background: #fff;
border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;
padding: 10px 10px 0;
/* position: fixed; */
top: 112px;
right: 0;
left: 200px;
transition: all .1s ease-in;
z-index: 5
}

and then change selectors from this:

#appContent #app_results {
margin: 180px 0
}

to:

/*
#appContent {
} */

#app_results {
}

Hope it helps you.

conorbroderick
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @OisinMC 

Thank you for highlighting this display defect. 

Our Development team have previously been made aware of this and this is expected to be resolved as part of release 2019.4. 

Thanks, 

Conor