community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alteryx server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

BigQuery Input/Output Connector on Server

Atom

I have downloaded and implemented the Google BigQuery Input and Output connector that are now available via the Gallery. I would like to publish the workflow to our server so that I can schedule the job to run on a daily basis. I have configured the BigQuery Input connector to use the "Service-to-Service" connection which uses a json file to get the service account account and key. When I attempt to run on the server the workflow fails because it is looking for the JSON file. Is there a way I can configure the server so that it will use the file?

Alteryx Designer and Server versions are 2018.4

Error text:

The job Non Search Test did not complete successfully and resulted in the following errors:

· Failed to decrypt value for serviceCredsJSONStr! (Tool Id: 18)

· Service account JSON not provided. Please specify a path to your service account file. (Tool Id: 18)

· Failed to decrypt value for serviceCredsJSONStr! (Tool Id: 31)

· Service account JSON not provided. Please specify a path to your service account file. (Tool Id: 31)

· Failed to decrypt value for serviceCredsJSONStr! (Tool Id: 40)

· Service account JSON not provided. Please specify a path to your service account file. (Tool Id: 40)

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @RColwell 

The JSON file should be in a location accessible by the Gallery. Can you put the file on the Gallery server or a shared drive that is accessible by the server? Also, when publishing the workflow to the Gallery be sure to select the option to Manage workflow assests in the Save Workflow menu. Then you can ensure that everything needed to run the workflow is included.

For details about these tools and links to Google documentation, please see this Community article: Goggle Big Query Tools.