Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

App Interface not loading with Manual run and Invalid Credentials on Scheduling on Gallery

mehtas0311
7 - Meteor

Hi

I have restored Test Alteryx Server from mongodb backup from production.

I have got all the workflows now from prod to Test.

However, when i am running the workflows from Test Gallery, I am getting error "App Interface could not be loaded"

so, I created a small workflow, thats just connecting a db and browsing and published on gallery, However this workflow as well is failing with same error.

I tried to schedule this workflow, but the schedule is getting disabled and getting error "Invalid Credentials".

The RunAs credentials have not been changed, and they are the same credentials that are used in production and were being used on Test Server before restoration.

Much Appreciate any support or response.

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
jrgo
14 - Magnetar

@mehtas0311 

Did you copy the encryption key from the original server onto the server the backup was restored to? If you did not, take a look at this help doc which describes the proper procedure to restore onto a new host.

jrgo_0-1630505718903.png

mehtas0311
7 - Meteor

@jrgo , in the Test server, I have a separate controller token and this server isnt going to be used as a failover,

so I just want to replicate the elements (workflows, dataconnections, credentials etc.) on the Test server from Prod server, so I had followed only restoring mongodb from prod backup.

I have removed entries from lock collections on test server after restoration.