Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Alteryx workflow details with gallery mapping from mongo db

skaps
7 - Meteor

i  want to get workflow details with gallery mapping. like Workflow name, Gallery Name. Can anyone please help me with a workflow to get this data from alteryx mongo db? thanks in Advance

2 REPLIES 2
jrgo
14 - Magnetar

@skaps,

I'd suggest downloading a copy of the Gallery Usage Report (from Alteryx's Download page). It contains macros that shows how this workflow extracts data from Mongo. You should be able to use this as a starting point and alter it to get the information you need.

Note though, there's little to no support should you make any accidental changes to persistence so use caution when making connections to it. Also, in order to connect to it, you'll need to be on the server directly.

Hope this helps.

Jimmy

skaps
7 - Meteor

thanks for this. I already have that macro. but just wanted to have a quick report on the workflows under a gallery. anyway, i will check that.

Just one thing I am a bit confused, you mentioned that I have to run the macro on the server, I have earlier run that on my system connecting our Alteryx server and it returned data too.

Thanks a lot in advance.