Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Alteryx implementation - MongoDB replica set

KanakaMohan
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

We are in process of implementing Alteryx server(High Availability architecture) environment in our company and as part of it we have to setup 3 node persistence layer/mongDB replica set. 

I'm new to both Alteryx & MongoDB, is there a documentation on how to do a fresh install/configure of MongoDB replica set and to make alteryx server connect/communicate to  the mongoDB replica set.

Thanks in advance.

-KM

4 REPLIES 4
BrianR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @KanakaMohan, take a look at this article - it should be a good starting point for this topic:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/How-to-create-a-User-Managed-MongoDB-...

JoseNavarro
8 - Asteroid
KanakaMohan
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks Brian.

After I install single node user-managed mongoDB instance, how do covert it into a 3-node replica set with replication between master & slave nodes.

Do you have a document link that covers the topic as well.

danishimam
7 - Meteor

@KanakaMohanI am also new to Alteryx and MongoDB just like you and have exactly same requirement "implement HA" 🙂

Will you be able to guide me on the prerequisite and process of making Alteryx in High Availability architecture?

Thank you

Danish