Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Alteryx cloud offerings

sayanabc
7 - Meteor

Hi,

i need some cloud based information

for alteryx

is it cloud based solution as well.. what are the cloud providers it supports currently ?

Also regarding the alteryx analytics gallery I saw the cost as Alteryx Analytics Gallery: $1,500 per user, per year (3-Year Subscription), $1,950 per user, per year (1-Year Subscription).
Can I build work flow in the gallery right ..so I need to buy Designer and also the gallery for publishing

5 REPLIES 5
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@sayanabc,

Thank you for your questions! For product and pricing questions please reach out directly to our sales team at sales@alteryx.com.

Our sales team can assist you with any questions you have related to the product and pricing.

As for supported cloud-based systems, could you please clarify if you are inquiring about VMs such as Azure or AWS?

Thanks!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
sayanabc
7 - Meteor

Hi @TrevorS

Sorry for so late reply .

Yes I am looking to use Alteryx in VMs like Azure or AWS.

Could you let me know how to do that ..

Thanks in advance

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @sayanabc,

Alteryx is compatible with most virtual environments. I would recommend reaching out to our sales team as they can work with you on price, and give you a full list of supported platforms.

Thanks!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
BrianR
Alteryx
Alteryx

As a follow-on message, you might find this whitepaper helpful. It is specific to deploying Alteryx on AWS, but a lot of the concepts can be applied to other public cloud environements - 

https://pages.alteryx.com/whitepaper-best-practices-alteryx-server-on-aws.html

sayanabc
7 - Meteor

Thanks a lot will look into it