Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Alteryx Server Mongo.DB As_Results Collection - Message Classification/Code

Junya_Wang
8 - Asteroid

There is a  Service Data Parse macro that initally developed by Kory Cunningham and included in the Alteryx Server Usage Report app.

This macro is also being mentioned here.

When using this macro to parse data from Service Data extracted from Mongo.DB As_Results section, one logic being applied is that for any messsage with message type 3 will be classified as 'error' and being used in the final report.

However, there are other message types that can be found in the data and I would like to make use of them.

Does anyone know what 1 and means interms of the message type? Would be nice too if there is any documentation from Alteryx too.  

Junya_Wang_0-1589525953935.png

Ideally, it should be able to include 'Field Conversion Error' just like the Alteryx Server Engine Log files. But it seems unlikely at this stage.

1 REPLY 1
MattH
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Junya_Wang 

The messages should be based on the TCallBackMessage status messages from the API.  You can find the list of response codes and descriptions here:

https://help.alteryx.com/current/developer-help/tcallbackmessage

I do see that a couple are missing, like code 9, which is a "write to output file' message.  I will see that the help page gets updated.