Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
The Expert Exam is now live online! Read about the specifics and what it took to bring it to life in the blog by our very own Elizabeth Bonnell!

Alteryx Issue: Schedule not running as per next schedule time

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Alteryx Issue: Schedule not running as per next schedule time (its showing state = completed next run = Never)

We have Alteryx jobs scheduled every 10 min, after running few iterations, in last run Suddenly it Changed to Never and State is Completed

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

We tried with the putting the end date but still it is having same issue.

clipboard_image_3.png

Please advice why this issue is occurring?

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

Hi @Sachit 

I don't know if Server is still designed to do this, but I remember that the scheduler, before it was moved into the Gallery, would "Complete" a schedule if the job returned certain errors.

Are you able to confirm that the last job for that workflow did complete without errors?

And this may not be the case for you, but it's hard to say without troubleshooting the behavior more. If the problem continues, I'd suggest contacting support.

Regards,

Jimmy
Teknion Data Solutions

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

I have been investigating the same issue on one of our Alteryx servers, where four schedules failed on the same day.

The last scheduled run did not get correctly recorded - at least it does not show if I run the Alteryx Server Usage Report, only the penultimate run shows.

Checking in the server Event Viewer I can see the following errors that coincide with the times of the failures (last run time on the Scheduler view).

I can't match the ids up with the schedules or workflows but his would appear to be the root cause of the issue.

I have advised our BI team to recreate the schedules.

Error - There was a corrupt record: 5c371e9bebf3d113bc06e879 - PersistenceContainer_MongoDBImpl_Get_Error: Record identifier is invalid <5e7cf832ebf3d110a402c70a> collection <AS_Queue>

Error - There was a corrupt record: 5c18ed4febf3d113bc0356bd - PersistenceContainer_MongoDBImpl_Get_Error: Record identifier is invalid <5e7cfc04ebf3d110a402c754> collection <AS_Queue>

Error - There was a corrupt record: 5bfed44debf3d113bc015e5f - PersistenceContainer_MongoDBImpl_Get_Error: Record identifier is invalid <5e7cfcf6ebf3d110a402c76f> collection <AS_Queue>

Error - There was a corrupt record: 5c18edb1ebf3d113bc0356cc - PersistenceContainer_MongoDBImpl_Get_Error: Record identifier is invalid <5e7d033aebf3d110a402c7c3> collection <AS_Queue>

Versions

• Client: 2018.3.51585
  • Server: 2018.3.4.51585
  • Server Binaries: 2018.3.4.51585
  • Service Layer
    • Master: 2018.3.4.51585