Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Alteryx Gallery: No download option for shared collection workflow

nimeshkhatri
7 - Meteor

Someone shared his collection with another user and me. This collection contains several workflows. I am able to download any of the workflows to local and work on them, barring one. When I navigate to this workflow, the download button isn't visible at all. Only ones visible are Run and Schedule.

The original user who owns the workflow and collection has left the company and I need to make changes to this workflow. 

Any ideas how I can assign it to me? and why the download option isn't available for this one job?

Thanks

PS. attached snapshot shows what I see when I navigate to this workflow. The download button is missing there.

1 REPLY 1
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @nimeshkhatri there is an option within workflow settings "Other may download this workflow" that you can enable and disable this might be the reason why.  This is little trick I learnt last year that you can move

workflows from one studio to another. You will need a curator on the Alteryx gallery to do this link is below.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/Workflows-move-to-different-Private-S...