Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Alteryx Gallery Metadata Loader Error

sglynn14
8 - Asteroid

Hey All, 

Might someone know why I might get this error message after running the metadata loader error?  I know there are workflows sitting in the Gallery. And I didn't enter in anything regarding a list of studios.  

Loader Error.png

Best,

Sean

3 REPLIES 3
marcusblackhill
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi @sglynn14 

Can you share you input and interface tools tied to it? That will be helpful to find the origin of this issue.

sglynn14
8 - Asteroid

Hey @marcusblackhill , I am utilizing the Alteryx Gallery Loader that comes with the Metadata loader executable installation.  Like all loaders, there are a bunch of interface tools used. If you open up a new loader in our environment you'd get the same workflow I am dealing with.  

The inputs used on the Alteryx Gallery tab are the Gallery Url we are pointing the loader too, and the Key and Secret info pulled from the API section in the admins Keys tab in Gallery.  On the Connect tab, we entered the Connect URL, and the super admin credentials. 

sglynn14
8 - Asteroid

Hey All, 

I found a solution that worked. In the Search row, instead of leaving it blank you can enter a "/".  This got rid of the error and brought in all the workflows to Connect.  See image for reference. loader fix.png