Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Alteryx Gallery Logon Issue

mgionet
5 - Atom

Hi!

My team has been running into issues when accessing and working in our Alteryx Gallery from the web browser. It seems to occur after a couple minutes after logging on, when trying to refresh or open a new page, the error in the image occurs. Currently, our fix has been simply closing out of the browser window and re-opening, and logging back on.

This has been occurring more frequently as we've been working from home. And it doesn't seem to be a permissions issue as we all have admin rights to the Gallery. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Thanks, 

Starbucks Supply Chain team

1 REPLY 1
BTran
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey @mgionet ,

This looks to be an error messaging originating from your company's network security settings. I would inquire with them about whitelisting your company's gallery. 

It occurring more often in the midst of our new WFH-normal indicates to me that it may correlate to your VPN that you're all using to access your private network