Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Alteryx Gallery Audit Logs Workflow

DavidM
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hey guys,

Found out that there is no workflow so far that would enable you to ping the AUDIT LOG api of Gallery to retrieve logs of changes to entities like workflows, users, subscriptions, or collections.

This is a little bit quick and dirty, but a sample workflow is attached.

Just update the values in the Gallery API macro all the way on the lefthand side of the workflow.

Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 19.27.26.png

David Matyas
Sales Engineer
Alteryx
5 REPLIES 5
Krit_Gable
8 - Asteroid

Hi I try one your workflow I got successful request but I got result as empty. I try to check other enities APP/credential/user but it still got empty. Do you know what might cause this? ( I have some workflows in my gallery test run ) 

Greg_Murray
12 - Quasar

@DavidM 

Any chance you could upload this in an older version? maybe 2019.3? I already have an Admin and User instance download and I need both versions at the moment.

thanks,

Greg

DavidM
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Greg_Murray ,

Just follow https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Downgrading-Alteryx-to-open-workflow/t...to downgrade the worklfow to previous version by editing the XML header

David Matyas
Sales Engineer
Alteryx
Greg_Murray
12 - Quasar

@DavidM,

Got it! thanks. I tried that initially, but I forgot to check the macros. 

It's working now, thanks for your help.

Greg

Div
6 - Meteoroid

/Date(1610580218004)/ How do we change this format of time stamp to regular time stamp?