Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Alteryx API integration giving error

vrfaria
6 - Meteoroid

After the last Alteryx Server update (on May 4th), an API we have been previously successfully running at our company stopped working, and keeps getting an error saying "Method not allowed". Does anyone have a clue on what can be causing such error?

4 REPLIES 4
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@vrfaria what endpoint are you hitting? Are you using oauth1 or oauth2? I assume your server is version 2022.1?

vrfaria
6 - Meteoroid

@patrick_digan  Exactly! We are using oauth1, please find bellow a print of the html calling the API

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-06 at 19.53.55.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-06 at 19.02.32.jpeg

  

vrfaria
6 - Meteoroid

Moreover, the API Documentation webpage seems to be dawn. Is it possible for it to be the cause?

I've already checked my API key and the workflow key, they are still valid. I see no reason for it to start cracking other than a new version's issue since it has been working perfectly for the last three months

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@vrfaria if your server is on 2022.1, oauth1 was deprecated and is no longer available. You would need to switch to oauth2 (https://help.alteryx.com/20221/server/oauth1-oauth2-instructions). As for accessing the documentation, The api documentation is pointed to localhost by default, and a alteryx server admin has to change the URL in the alteryx system settings.