Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Access Denied

NRD
8 - Asteroid

Good Morning!

I am having the below error when I try to run my workflow in the gallery. It runs just fine locally but after uploading to the gallery I am getting the below errors.

Any idea how I can fix this issue? 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Amway Error.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

@NRD 

When you run the workflow are you prompted to enter your credentials? The errors suggest that the user executing the workflow is unable to access the temp directory which seems to be used to write an output (Client Data.yxdb) as well as a location where the packaged input (the excel file) is extracted.

MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

NRD
8 - Asteroid

@MichalM No I am not prompted to enter my credentials when running the workflow. All of the original files are coming from the company share drive, but when it is run in the gallery it tries to call the temp directory not where the actual files are being stored.

MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

In which case it may be a problem with how you reference the files within the workflow. 

When using files stored in a shared network drive, make sure you use UNC path to reference it.