Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Access Denied to My Private Studio

lindbergh
7 - Meteor

I recently transferred my Alteryx license to a new desktop but when I tried to work on workflows that I had published to My Private Studio the workflows were not available. I checked on my previous laptop where I had the Alteryx license and confirmed that I saved my workflows to My Private Studio. I checked on our Alteryx server and the workflows stored in My Private studio are scheduled and running.

How can I get access back to My Private Studio?

3 REPLIES 3
JordanB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @lindbergh

Do you know if you're Alteryx Server is using Built-in Authentication or Windows Authentication? 

You can tell if this is Windows Authentication because you will automatically be signed in.

Best,

Jordan Barker

Solutions Consultant 

lindbergh
7 - Meteor
Found out the issue. I stored my files in my private studio under my name and sometime between the last time I saved it and when I opened it I was invited into my department's private studio, which had a different ID #. After switching my Studio ID back, I had access to my workflows again.
JordanB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @lindbergh

Okay great stuff! Good troubleshooting

Best,

Jordan Barker

Solutions Consultant