Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

2020.4 Could not load users

morr-co
10 - Fireball

I recently upgraded to 2020.4 (full version 2020.4.5.12471). When in Gallery or Admin I am unable to add users to a Collection. 

When clicking into a collection, this error message appears:

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 3.43.29 PM.png

When I click to add a user to the collection, no users populate and I see this message.

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 3.43.10 PM.png

Has anyone else encountered this or know of a solution?

3 REPLIES 3
JamesHa
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@morr-co  Thanks for posting here.  Do you mind sending us an email at support@alteryx.com with the gallery logs, service logs and a .har file while you recreate the error? 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/How-to-generate-HAR-file-on-the-Galle...

We can help you troubleshoot and then we can respond back to this post with the resolution to help other community members who may experience the same error.

James Dolan-Hall | Principal Technical Account Manager
support@alteryx.com | community.alteryx.com
morr-co
10 - Fireball

Thanks for your reply @JamesHa, I just submitted the requested files to support@alteryx.com.

JamesHa
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@morr-co Thanks for your time as we worked through this.  Below is the resolution we came to for you issue:

As an update to this case the issue was because there was a user in the gallery that was not linked to a subscription Id.  You can use robo3t to check this if you run into the same issue:

JamesHa_0-1612299488779.png

Make sure all users have a subscription id.  You can run the following query to see if anyone has a null or empty value:

db.users.find({SubscriptionId:null})   OR db.users.find({SubscriptionId: ""}) OR db.users.find({SubscriptionId: " "})

resources: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/How-to-Login-to-Robo-3T/ta-p/601025

James Dolan-Hall | Principal Technical Account Manager
support@alteryx.com | community.alteryx.com