Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Support for OneDrive

Hello,

I work for a company with circa 250K employees. We are in the process of shifting all documents over to OneDrive and I've noticed that when I have an Alteryx workflow that uses inputs stored on OneDrive the connection can be very intermittent. I use the UNC file naming protocol for my input/directory tools, but more often than not I need to run a VBA script that accesses OneDrive before Alteryx tools will connect.

There's a couple of posts on this community about this, but nothing in the ideas board. I believe the SharePoint connector is being updated for v11, but nothing for OneDrive.

I'd like there to be better integration to OneDrive for business and SharePoint Online please.

Thanks,

John.

39 Comments
vaughangary
8 - Asteroid

+1

djoyus1
8 - Asteroid

+1 ASAP

joona_rauhamaki
8 - Asteroid

+1, commenting to follow

AKnutson11
7 - Meteor

+1

Alex-Andronic
6 - Meteoroid

+1

williamchan
10 - Fireball

+1 Bumping this as well.

KSmith307
6 - Meteoroid

+1

RBriggs_EQT
5 - Atom

+1

Jchantnicki
7 - Meteor
+1
ARich
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

This is on the Public Gallery for download, but does require an Alteryx build of 18.2