The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Increase amount passed to Dynamic Input

Currently there is a maximum amount that can be passed into the Dynamic Input, 1MB. I often hit this limit and it is infuriating.  If this was upped to 5MB that would solve a lot of my issues, but 50MB would be AMAZING.

Thoughts?

-Nick

4 Comments
Joe_Mako
12 - Quasar

What do you mean by "maximum amount that can be passed into"? Can you provide an example situation where a limit is being hit?

Nick_Yarbrough
8 - Asteroid

Hey Joe,

Thanks for reaching out. I work for a VERY large company and can pass anywhere up to 20million values into a dynamic input, this obviously hits that 1MB limit. Its not often, but when i do it all breaks, this was more of a quick question of how hard would it be to up that by a MB or two.

-Nick

Joe_Mako
12 - Quasar

We can replicate the Dynamic Input tool with a Macro to add capabilities. I would be happy to help you construct a macro, for your situation. You are welcome to email me joe@joemako.com and we can setup a screen sharing session to walk through the process.

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes