The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Have Files choice in Results window only show Files - not browses

I'd like to be able to quickly  see how many records were read from my inputs and written to my output so the Files choice in the result window is handy:

Results_-_Files.png

However it also shows all the Browses which if you have a large workflow can make you scroll to find the actual files. In the above example 10 of the 54 are files, the rest Browses.

I would prefer the Files button show JUST the Inputs and Output and not the browses. Either ditch the browses or add a separate button for that.

Cheers,

Bob

3 Comments
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

And if this could also work INTO macros, so that when you run the containing canvas it keeps track of that for all sub-flows, it would be very helpful.

Community_Admin
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Inactive

Community_Admin
Alteryx
Alteryx

The status of this idea has been changed to 'Inactive'. This status indicates that:

1. The idea has not had activity in the form of likes or comments in over a year.

2. The idea has not reached ten likes.

3. The idea is still in the 'New Idea' status. 

However, this doesn't mean your idea won't be implemented! The Community can still like and comment on this idea. With enough renewed interest, this idea can be brought back into the 'New Idea' status. 

Thank you for contributing to the Alteryx Community and the Alteryx Product Idea Boards!