Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Alternative Map Servers

As mention on this post here I would love the ability to change the map provider to any other map service (Mapbox, google, some other paid option). This could be achieved by adding a "Map Severs" option in the default configuration and where you put in the map server details.

13 Comments
Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

It would be awesome to have built-in mapbox or Carto in Alteryx Designer and on Alteryx Server...

Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

Paul have you raised this to anyone at Alteryx? any news?

AndyMoncla
10 - Fireball

I just had two more clients complain about the poor quality and vintage of the aerials this week.  We need better.

Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

any updates on this?

rdoptis
11 - Bolide

We too hope to see functionality for easily integrating with custom WMS servers.

Best,

Ryan

NickPa
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

We are reviewing this one.

Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

great news!

Community_Admin
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Inactive

Community_Admin
Alteryx
Alteryx

The status of this idea has been changed to 'Inactive'. This status indicates that:

1. The idea has not had activity in the form of likes or comments in over a year.

2. The idea has not reached ten likes.

3. The idea is still in the 'New Idea' status. 

However, this doesn't mean your idea won't be implemented! The Community can still like and comment on this idea. With enough renewed interest, this idea can be brought back into the 'New Idea' status. 

Thank you for contributing to the Alteryx Community and the Alteryx Product Idea Boards!

AndyMoncla
10 - Fireball

Stay tuned!  I'll have the required likes in by Monday.