Start your journey with Alteryx Machine Learning - Take our Interactive Lesson today!

Alteryx Machine Learning Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Machine Learning.
Getting Started

Start your learning journey with Alteryx Machine Learning Interactive Lessons

Go to Lessons
SOLVED

Prediction Score Explanations

harinder1301
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Is there any Alteryx intelligence tool which can explain the random forest prediction score like LIME and SHAP ?

Thanks

Hsac

4 REPLIES 4
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @harinder1301,

I wrote a Blog on this Building Explainable AI: How to Get Prediction Prediction-Explanations-in Alteryx ML and Intelligenc.... Essentially you just need to add one or two lines of code to your model from Intelligence Suite.

Any questions or issues please ask.

Ira Watt
Technical Consultant
Watt@Bulien.com 

harinder1301
8 - Asteroid

Hi Ira, I have used the same method as you have described in your blog. But receive the attached error file. Appreciate your help.

Thanks

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @harinder1301,

After doing some testing I believe that error happens when you pass a string value for the target values. I attached an example workflow to the blog to show how I inputted the true and false values. 

harinder1301
8 - Asteroid

Thanks @IraWatt,

It worked for me.  The output has index column only. Unfortunately I am missing my ID column.Is there any way to get the original ID column such customerID etc using this index column.

Thanks in advance