Start your journey with Alteryx Machine Learning - Take our Interactive Lesson today!

Alteryx Machine Learning Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Machine Learning.
Getting Started

Start your learning journey with Alteryx Machine Learning Interactive Lessons

Go to Lessons

Is Google Professional machine learning engineer worth it?

aliceroyals
Átomo

I'm considering pursuing the Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer certification, but I'm unsure if it's worth the investment of time and money. On one hand, Google's reputation in the tech industry is unparalleled, and having a certification from them could potentially open up lucrative career opportunities. However, I'm also aware that there are many other avenues for learning machine learning, and I'm uncertain if this specific certification would significantly enhance my skills or employability compared to other options. I'd appreciate insights or experiences from those who have pursued this certification or have knowledge about its value in the industry.

2 RESPOSTAS 2
silviahill
Átomo

The value of earning a Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer certification depends on your circumstances. If you want to build a career in machine learning and gain fundamental skills in the field, this certification can benefit you. I recommend you take the Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer practice test to prepare successfully for the exam. This practice test will remove your exam stress and enhance your confidence. By utilizing this practice material you will gain essential exam knowledge and understand key concepts. 

c-lopez
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @aliceroyals,

This seems more fitting to ask in a Google Forum where many other folks have completed this certification, but either way we can always be helpful. Like the comment above pointed out it all depends on what you want to accomplish and the certificate you pointed out is great and Google is indeed an authority in the field so this can only help you if you want to grow your skills in this subject. However, I would also point out the Alteryx ML Learning Path and interactive lessons, it will give you a taste for this subject and hopefully guide your future decisions.

I hope this helps :)