Start your journey with Alteryx Machine Learning - Take our Interactive Lesson today!

Alteryx Machine Learning Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Machine Learning.
Getting Started

Start your learning journey with Alteryx Machine Learning Interactive Lessons

Go to Lessons
SOLVED

Help needed-Credit Card Customers Analysis

mboroto_89
8 - Asteroid

Dear community, I need help with my workflow.

not sure what i'm not doing right when it comes to assigning predictor variables.

I keep getting errors when i run the workflow.

I want to predict How many customers churn the credit card service using various predictor variable such as Customer Age, Months on book, Months Inactive, Credit Limit etc.

This is for learning purposes and not an actual data set- as i am looking to enhance my predictive analytics acumen.

I want to recreate similar insights as in the  below article which is the source of my use case.

https://medium.com/@yejizoeseoung/credit-card-customers-analysis-6a193f00c044

3 REPLIES 3
cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Have you checked out the interactive lessons that are available on community?

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/Creating-a-Predictive-Model/ta-p/504767

Predictive modelling is partly a science and you will need likely do some feature engineering with your data to get a good data set for the predictions, such as should customer age be binned into 2/5/10 year age categories. 

If you have access to Intelligence Suite or can get a trial of it, then you’ll also be able to use assisted modelling which will provided a guided walkthrough.

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
mboroto_89
8 - Asteroid

Thanks @cgoodman3 i will check the interactive lessons and also use the assisted modelling tool for this as well.

mboroto_89
8 - Asteroid

Full work flow Credit Card Churn Analysis, 

Determining credit card customers likely to churn using predictive analytics.