community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx Knowledge Base

Definitive answers from Designer experts.
Upgrade Alteryx Designer in 10 Steps

Debating whether or not to upgrade to the latest version of Alteryx Designer?

LEARN MORE

Inviso Macros - Enjoy and suggest!

Alteryx Certified Partner
Created on

Inviso Macro Graphic.png

We have a lot of clients with good ideas and that sometimes ends up with new and useful macros. The result is a macro pack that everybody can use. Please give feedback, come with suggestions and hopefully have fun!

• Business Days macro - enables you to calculate the number of business days between a start- and enddate for the Scandinavian countries: Denmark, Norway and Sweden.

• Conzoom Macro – This macro can pull demographical data directly from Conzoom (Nordic database). Contact us for more info.

• DST macro - lets you download any table from the Statistics Denmark database (Statistikbanken.dk). The macro does not require login and contrary to the publicly available download options from Statistikbanken.dk, there is no upper limit on rows or records.

• Facebook Insights – Pull data about your Facebook Page from the Facebook API (Facebook Insights macro)

• Facebook posts macro - Pull data about posts on your Facebook Page

• Geocoder - Geodcodes adresseses based on a Google Maps search

• Publish to Tableau Server with append (requires Tableau server 9.3) - This is build on the existing Alteryx macro however this one lets you append to an existing datasource (Alteryx Publish to Tableau Server macro – now with Append!)

• SFTP macro - lets you upload directly to a SFTP server in your preferred format. You need to download WINSCP. (SFTP macro for Alteryx)

• TableauTWBX – Lets you create multiple packed workbooks based on a group (Tableau TWBX macro for Alteryx)

• WaitASecond – Lets you wait X seconds between processing each record (WaitAsecond – Alteryx waiting tool)

• WWW Webscraper (Beta) – This macro helps you with the iterative process of scraping multiple pages of data. For example 20 pages of Alteryx community data (Insights to the Alteryx community)

Read more here: Inviso Macro Pack

Comments
Atom

Great macros!  Using FB macro, but only Page information is there, how to update the macro to include spend, reach, link clicks, impressions, CPC, CTRs, CPMs (I guess those can also be calculated), Website purchases, clicks, views, # of add to carts, # initiate checkouts, and several others?  Tried updating metrics.yxdb, but that didn't work - is Marketing API different than Graph API?

@danielbrun - It appears the link to the macro pack is not working - https://inviso.dk/macros

I get a 404 error.  can you please check out ?

It's back working but I can't delete the comment. 

thanks, these are great macros!

Hi,

The link should work again now.

You can read more here: https://inviso.dk/blog/post/the-inviso-macro-pack-for-alteryx

Daniel

Alteryx Partner

I've been trying interact with my GMail account, I thought I had all the authentication sorted and I don't get any errors in the GoogleOAuth2 macro.

But when I do this: https://www.googleapis.com/gmail/v1/users/me/messages i get a "Login Required" message.

I don't know how to proceed from here, but I'll try a few things Smiley Happy 

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your question. My first questions is – do you get anything out of the OAuth2 tool? I have drafted a workflow (without tokens) that works for me.

Best regards,

Daniel

Alteryx Partner

This is what I get out of the OAuth2 tool:

2018-10-09 00_17_57-Alteryx Designer x64 - New Workflow1_.png

Hi,

I looks right. You probably just need to include the Authorization is the header. See attached:

Skærmbillede 2018-10-09 kl. 17.12.14.png