Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx | Hangout

Hangout with Alteryx experts: Livestreams, AMAs, previews...

Alteryx | Hangout: Unveiling new additions to the Alteryx ACE Team

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

alteryxacehangout_banner.png

Join our Chief Customer Officer Olivia Duane Adams ( @LDuane ), Alteryx ACEs and myself on December 15th at 8am Pacific for a special edition of Alteryx Hangout!  Come celebrate Alteryx heroes, find out more about the exclusive Alteryx ACE program, and discover the Fall 2015 inductees who will be joining the ranks of Alteryx ACEs. 

Jarrod Thuener ( @jarrod ), Chris Love ( @chris_love ) and Joe Lipski ( @Joe_Lipski ) will be joining us for the celebration - we hope you do too!

Save the date! Add this event to your calendar now.

Hangout_Icon.pngGot questions for our Alteryx ACEs? Register an account or sign in to the community to post comments & questions below, or tweet us @alteryx #AlteryxHangout during the event!

We look forward to having you join us. And who knows, you could be one of the next Alteryx ACEs!

5 REPLIES 5
dataMack
12 - Quasar
Sounds like a great event. It's been great witnessing the Alteryx community flourish
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

I agree about the community being a 2-way street, but it also allows innocent bystanders to learn too!

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Is that the Grinch behind Jarrod?

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for asking the question @MarqueeCrew, we were all burning to know too! Smiley Very Happy And congratulations on being inducted as an Alteryx ACE!

SMCCARTI
5 - Atom

Thanks for posting the introductions, mad meeting day !!  Look forward to meeting you in San Diago !