Alteryx | Hangout

Hangout with Alteryx experts: Livestreams, AMAs, previews...

Alteryx | Hangout: The Server Sessions

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

alteryxInsprire_ServerSessions.png

Join us for another Alteryx Hangout on May 24th at 8am Pacific to learn about the Alteryx Server and the Server sessions that you don’t want to miss at Inspire 2016!

We'll take a look at what's new with Alteryx Server in 10.5, what sessions, training and resources will be available to you at Inspire. We're also excited to have special guests Andrew Schuster, VP, Software Development at Environics Analytics and Erik Miller, Senior Systems Engineer of Cyber Security Analytics at Western Union join us to share how they are using the Server, and how they will be involved at Inspire.

Save the date!  Download the calendar invite

Tune back into this thread Tuesday, May 24th at 8am Pacific to watch the live stream:

Tip: Click the expand icon to view full screen expand.png 

Panelists

• Julie Hamel (@JulieH) , Sr. Community Manager, Alteryx
    • Josh Howard (@JoshH), Alteryx Server Product Marketing Manager, Alteryx
    • Andrew Schuster (@andrew_schuster), VP Software Development, Environics Analytics
    • Erik Miller (@erik_miller), Senior Systems Engineer, Cyber Security Analytics, Western Union
    • Kory Cunningham (@KoryC), Alteryx Server Product Manager
    • Gary Schwartz (@GaryS), Team Lead, Enterprise
    • Steve Ahlgren ( @SteveA), Lead Developer, Enterprise

Hangout_Icon.pngGot questions for the team? Register an account or sign in to the community to post comments & questions below, or tweet us @alteryx #AlteryxHangout OR #Inspire16

We look forward to having you join us!

5 REPLIES 5
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Will there be a tricks & tips handout for us?

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Great question @MarqueeCrew, we'll be sure to ask the team during the hangout!

rdoptis
11 - Bolide

Will the workflow credentials feature be extended to native database authentication? It seems the feature is currently limited to AD credentials..

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

is there a quick start guide for establishing an AWS or other cloud server instance?  it would be nice as a partner to have one setup for demonstration to prospects.

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

For Alteryx Server training, are there any physical prerequisites that I should perform or bring with me prior to inspire training?