Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx | Hangout

Hangout with Alteryx experts: Livestreams, AMAs, previews...

Alteryx | Hangout: All Things Inspire 2016

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inspire_Banner_Wide_LearnMore_Colors.png

Inspire 2016 will celebrate the thousands of data analysts who demonstrate self-reliance and empowerment, using Alteryx to drive deeper insights at their organizations.

Join our next edition of Alteryx | Hangout to hear directly from the Inspire team and Grand Prix's defending champion Jarrod Thuener to learn the many ways you can hone your skills and embrace this year’s theme of “i.am.analytics”! We'll share this year's Grand Prix details, new customer speakers, new training classes, and much, much more.

Save the date! Add to calendar  

The livestreamed event has ended and the recording is now available to watch on demand:

Tip: Click the expand icon to view full screen expand.png 

Panelists

• The Inspire team will share details about the new customer speakers we're adding to the line-up, and some sessions you won't want to miss!
  • Special guest: Alteryx ACE and last year’s Alteryx Grand Prix Winner, Jarrod Thuener, Chief Analytics Officer at Kristalytics
  • A Grand Prix judge will share this year’s nomination process – Do you think you're the master of the workflow? Learn how to nominate yourself!

*NEW* Useful Links 

Here are links to the different resources and pages mentioned during the hangout.  

Couldn't make out the discount code? It's hang150

Hangout_Icon.pngGot questions for the team? Register an account or sign in to the community to post comments & questions below, or tweet us @alteryx #AlteryxHangout #Inspire16 

We look forward to having you join us!

13 REPLIES 13
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Is this event still happening?  All I see is "The event will begin in a few moments".

JohnJPS
15 - Aurora

I'm also seeing what @mbarone is seeing.

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

We are having technical difficulties. We will have to reschedule this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tara McCoy
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi everyone,  we sincerely apologize for the wait. We were not able to start the livestream this morning due to technical difficulties. :( As soon as we get those sorted, we will reschedule and share a new date and time. Thanks for your interest and for your patience!

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Just went into the Agenda/Scheduler.  Very excited about all the sessions.

One question - on the agenda, it shows Wed 6/8 from 1:30 - 3:30 as hosting both Alteryx for the SQL User Beginner, as well as Building Alteryx Data Connectors.

When I go into the Scheduler to enroll, it only shows the SQL one, not the Connectors one.  Will that be added to the Scheduler soon?  That would be a good one for me to take.

Thanks!!

TashaA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
JoshH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@mbarone @TashaA - I have notified our 3rd party partner of the issue and will work with them to get this updated in the Scheduler. - Josh

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

thank you josh!

rbrunkalla
5 - Atom

Richard's connection is very bad. I can't understand him.