Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

changes to R in 11.0

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I may be missing something obvious, but are the changes to R in 11.0 documented somewhere? Here are the things I'm not sure about:

1) I think they upgraded from R 3.2 to R 3.3. 

2) I think they added support for Microsoft R Client. I now see it on the predictive install page and I don't recall seeing it before.

3) I think they removed support for Microsoft R Oracle. I don't see it on the predictive install page and I recall seeing it before.

It would be great if someone can confirm these things/point me towards the documentation/blog post/something highlighting these changes.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
RodL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I finally figured out that the first place to go for those "documentation of changes" questions is the download.alteryx.com page.

If you go to the Predictive Analytics tab, there's a link there for the Microsoft R integration. And then look at the Documentation tab.

It's not the most obvious place, but it does make sense. :-)

Labels