Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Zendest Connector

Mikkel_D_Karlsen
8 - Asteroid

Hello everybody

I'm in a struggle i have tried to input data form a Zendesk API, and I've read about others with simuler problems. I've seen that there's a guide to making your own connector and was thinking if it's possible to download such connectors.

3 REPLIES 3
SydneyF
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Mikkel_D_Karlsen,

There is not a a Zendesk connector available from Alteryx at this time. The Create your Own Connectors series is a great introductory guide to developing your own API connections. The first step is making sure that you can connect to Zendesk with the Download Tool. Have you been able to do this? Are you running in to any roadblocks building this connection? If you would like help troubleshooting, please post what you have developed so far, the API documentation for Zendesk, and screenshots of any errors you are encountering. 

Thanks!

Sydney

Mikkel_D_Karlsen
8 - Asteroid

Hi @SidneyF

Thanks for the response :) I will try to use the introductory guide.

Thanks

Mikkel Karlsen

naresh5315
7 - Meteor

Hi,

Try check out my solution for a similar situation in the below link

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Alteryx-and-Zendesk/m-p/635997/highlig...

Labels