Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

YouTube data

calloni
9 - Comet

Hello community

Does anyone have a workflow to connect to YouTube metrics data that could share?

Also if you went through the Google API hassle for generating credentials, could you share also some step-by-step procedure for that?

Thanks in advance

Rodrigo

14 REPLIES 14
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

I think you uploaded the yxmd file again rather than the zipped yxzp. I think you may have already figured it out and just attached the wrong file, but here is a walk through of the process if not: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer/Export-Workflows-with-Attachments-Assets/ta-p/3586...

calloni
9 - Comet

Oppps... here it goes!

Youtube Connector!

Rodrigo

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Much better! I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet, but everything looks to be there. Nice work!

screenshot.png

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

I blacked it out in this snippet, but I think that might be your API key. If that is the case you may want to edit your Alteryx Community comments to delete your workflows and then re-add them once you remove your key from here. 

key.png

calloni
9 - Comet

Oh no, thanks for double-checking it Brandon.

I went through all workflow and macros and made the API Key dynamic. I hope it now works!

Rodrigo

Labels