Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Workflow "Distortion" after exporting

Reinierk
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

I`ve recently noticed that when I export a workflow, it gets "distorted" (for lack of a better term), pulling tools far right or far down and when working with multiple tools it becomes next to impossible to re position those tools 

Attached below are the screenshots of before and after exporting, with the after export zoomed out as far as possible to show the scale of the "Distortion".

Note: I`ve tried removing any containers as well as putting the entire workflow into a single container, however the problem still persists even on other workflows.

Any input from to community to help me resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Before ExportBefore Export

After ExportAfter Export

2 REPLIES 2
SophiaF
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Reinierk - this looks to be related to a known issue; please reach out to support@alteryx.com and we can help you out.

Cheers,

Sophia Fraticelli
Senior Solutions Architect
Alteryx, Inc.
Reinierk
7 - Meteor

The problem disappeared when I upgraded from Alteryx 11.5 to Alteryx 11.7

Labels