Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Weekly Challenge recording No. 2

Nicholas_Bignell
8 - Asteroid

Second recording of me doing the weekly challenge, this time the first one on Joining to range.  Let me know what you think of the format, I am hoping this will improve my own skills as well as be entertaining.  let me know in the reply's below.

2 REPLIES 2
cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

This is cool. May I suggest that you upload these to a video hosting site and post the URL so it can be streamed from there as it ends up needing to be downloaded to view.

I have started doing similar and have this challenge as its own standalone walkthrough and also as part of an ETL tool comparison video. 

Challenge walkthrough 

ETL comparison 

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
Nicholas_Bignell
8 - Asteroid

Thanks Chris for the feed back, I agree it would be best on a video hosting site, however most are actually blocked by my company, so will have to work out a way round that.  Really enjoyed your video too.

Labels