Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Update "Open results in a new window" to match new Browse tool

Love the new updates to the Browse tool in 2019.2! However, if you choose the option Open results in new window, which I do often so I can see my whole dataset, the search/filter/sort functionality goes away. Would be great if that new functionality also worked in the new window. Thanks!

1.JPG

Can't wait for the new base maps!

3 Comments
Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I think this is a great idea and something that I've expected a few times but then forgotten to post on the ideas pages, so I'm glad I stumbled across it.

Just to clarify, the request here is to bring the interactive browse features (Search, Sort, Filter, etc.) to the Popped out Browse Window.

Bring these features:

joe_lipski_0-1601884376195.png

To this:

joe_lipski_1-1601884541543.png

Eli_B
10 - Fireball

Are we making progress on this? I just noticed the new window is starting to show the profiling colors (no actual stats yet), hoping this is an indicator that the stats/filter/sort are coming soon!

1.JPG

Fingers crossed!

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes