Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Time Series Data - COVID-19

bcampbell0621
8 - Asteroid

Hello All:

I have three separate CSV files containing data about COVID-19 infections. 1. Confirmed cases 2. Deaths and 3. Recovered cases.  Each one contains country information, long and lat and a series of dates, each with a count for that day.   I have to be able to combine them with totals across the time series data.  This data is from JHU and it is clean, but it is not summed and combined.  I have been trying to create a flow, but it is not creating the correct results. I have included the data here.  

I tried creating a separate column for the totals, but that did not work.  I also have the advanced join tool macro, but I need to summarize the data before I can join the files.

I hope this makes sense.  The updates will be on-going so I will need to add new daily information as it becomes available.  

Thank you so much,

Bruce.

20 REPLIES 20
bcampbell0621
8 - Asteroid

Hi Neil this is great!  How would I add running daily totals for each infection type and for each countr?  I added a mock up for a visual.  

Labels