The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Service Now Connector Please!

Service Now dashboards really don't give me as much flexibility as I need, but can't help thinking an Alteryx connector coupled with Qlik Sense dashboards would be fantastic. SNOW seem to be supportive of Tableau - have you guys got plans to get in on the action?

3 Comments
nboughey
5 - Atom
I agree that we really need a connector to ServiceNow in Alteryx Designer. We are currently using Tableau to connect to ServiceNow but again this does not provide sufficient flexibility as we would like to build our own data tables and then report using those rather than the standard ServiceNow ones. As there is a standard connector in Tableau could the same functionality be added in Alteryx?
VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Hi @houghtor ,

I'm happy to announce that the ServiceNow connector is about to be part of an upcoming release. 

Vojta

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Implemented

Hi @houghtor and @nboughey ,

I'm happy to announce that the ServiceNow connector has been just released and can be downloaded from Gallery.

Vojta