Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Select Tool Check Boxes Not Viewable

abowers004
7 - Meteor

Hello, I recently updated to Alteryx Designer 2019.3 and have been having some issues. The main one is my Select Tool no longer has the select/deselect checkboxes for me to remove fields. I can remove them by selecting them and going through the options menu but this is a hassle. Not to mention I'm worried there may be other bugs in other tools that I just haven't noticed yet.

Not only this, but some of my text gets cut off in the configuration window and the results window.

I tried restoring default settings and changing the DPI in my Windows settings, but to no avail.

Please help!

AlteryxHelp.PNG

12 REPLIES 12
abowers004
7 - Meteor

I never really found a full solution, more like a temporary band-aid. Changing the Display Scale setting from 150% to 125% or 100% and then reopening Alteryx will bring back the boxes. Some of the words are still cut-off but it's better. I however, could not read any of the words in other apps with the scaling that low; it hurt my eyes so I changed it back to 150% and to my surprise, the boxes stayed! But when I closed and reopened Alteryx, the boxes were gone and I had to go through the same process again. So we have a solution, but it's not a full fix I'd say.

markcurry
12 - Quasar
abowers004
7 - Meteor

Oh my goodness that worked! Thank you so much! Alteryx support gave me other options that would work but not a full on fix, but that did the trick.

Labels