Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Select Tool Check Boxes Not Viewable

abowers004
7 - Meteor

Hello, I recently updated to Alteryx Designer 2019.3 and have been having some issues. The main one is my Select Tool no longer has the select/deselect checkboxes for me to remove fields. I can remove them by selecting them and going through the options menu but this is a hassle. Not to mention I'm worried there may be other bugs in other tools that I just haven't noticed yet.

Not only this, but some of my text gets cut off in the configuration window and the results window.

I tried restoring default settings and changing the DPI in my Windows settings, but to no avail.

Please help!

AlteryxHelp.PNG

12 REPLIES 12
abowers004
7 - Meteor

I never really found a full solution, more like a temporary band-aid. Changing the Display Scale setting from 150% to 125% or 100% and then reopening Alteryx will bring back the boxes. Some of the words are still cut-off but it's better. I however, could not read any of the words in other apps with the scaling that low; it hurt my eyes so I changed it back to 150% and to my surprise, the boxes stayed! But when I closed and reopened Alteryx, the boxes were gone and I had to go through the same process again. So we have a solution, but it's not a full fix I'd say.

markcurry
12 - Quasar
abowers004
7 - Meteor

Oh my goodness that worked! Thank you so much! Alteryx support gave me other options that would work but not a full on fix, but that did the trick.

Labels