Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Sandbox Environment

hrudat16
5 - Atom

Hi All,

I am new to Alteryx, I wanted to know whether we have sandbox environment for performing hands-on activities? If yes, can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance !!!

Regards,

Hrushikesh

3 REPLIES 3
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @hrudat16,

I'm not sure I understood your question.

So, you have an Alteryx Server and you want to know if you have a sandbox to test your workflows before upload it? Is that it?

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

hrudat16
5 - Atom

Hi  fmvizcaino,

To some extent its correct. But What I am looking for is a cloud environment/online environment provided by Alteryx where we can perform the tasks and do hands on activities given in the exam prep guide. Of course for practice and not intended for any commercial use.

Regards,

Hrushikesh

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@hrudat16

Currently Alteryx does not provide a cloud environment/online environment for practice or non-commercial use. Should you be unable to purchase a license, Alteryx Designer does contain a fourteen day trial for testing and use. We also have our Alteryx for Good program which helps students and non for profits obtain license keys.