Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Print Workflow in v 10.0

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

I may have been late to the party, but I was going to print my workflow and realized that the PRINT option is no longer present Man Sad

Is it hiding someplace or has it been retired?

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
6 REPLIES 6
Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

As far as I'm aware, it's been removed from the latest release, but Alteryx were asking around for feedback on people's uses of the print functionality. I myself had never used it.

Joe Lipski
paul_houghton
12 - Quasar

I went to print something for my notes when doing a presentation and found it was removed as well (for the same reason as Joe mentioned).

The way I got around it was to just take a screenshot and print the image. Not the most elegant solution but most of the time it does the job

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Yep, I always use Snipping Tool to cut any area of a workflow that I need to display

Joe Lipski
GeoffJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Is print hiding someplace or has it been retired?

The Print option didn't retire, but it did go on holiday. It will be back very soon.

In the meantime, we recommend that you use Print Screen or a dedicated screenshot program.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Geoff Jones

Geoff Jones
Director of Creative Services
GeoffJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

The option to Print a workflow is now available in the File menu in Alteryx 10.1, which is now live.

Geoff Jones
Director of Creative Services
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Yes it is and I used it this morning!

Very happy....

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Labels