Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Multi Row query

BevH
6 - Meteoroid

Hi... I am struggling to manage the format of my data in order to track the journey of a persons contact with us. Currently this data is presented in a series of rows but i'd like to see this in a more linear way... is anybody able to help? I have attached an example of how it may look.... In addition, within the data the system we use also generates duplicate rows where a team is on a row and a worker and team. Where a team and worker are shown I want to keep that row only and lose the row with team only... If anybody can help i would be so grateful as i am pulling my hair out at the moment!!! Thanks in advance....

3 REPLIES 3
pcatterson
11 - Bolide

I would suggest doing crosstab for each data field with a join after.  Look at the workflow attached.

BevH
6 - Meteoroid

Ohhhh wow!!!  that is amazing - i was totally looking down the wrong route of multi rows.... this is going to help me in so many areas of my data ..... thanks so much...

payal2002
5 - Atom

Hi

Could you suggest the best way to copy text from below rows (not same intervals) using multi-row formula please?

I am struggling quite a bit!

Thanks,

Payal

Labels