Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Model comparison tool

ThomasOmer
6 - Meteoroid

I downloaded the cross-validation tool from the gallery and it inserted in the predictive tool palette just fine.  I have downloaded the model comparison tool but cannot get it to show in the predictive tool palette.   Can anyone provide advice how to accomplish this.  I am using Designer 2020.1.  I can insert the model comparison tool if I select insert macro and that works but I would like it to be on the tool palette if I could.

4 REPLIES 4
grossal
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @ThomasOmer,

you can create a Macro Folder in your settings and save the Model Comparison macro in it. Here is the path:

grossal_0-1587883232181.png

grossal_1-1587883261012.png

grossal_3-1587883358986.png

Let me know if you need further help. You don't need to create Folders for every Category. One general folder should be enough, because the Model Comparison has the 'Predictive' category written into its Meta Info. I just like to order the Macros in a folder structure.

Best

Alex

ThomasOmer
6 - Meteoroid
No path was observed in your message

Thomas C. Omer
Professor
Delmar Lienemann Sr. Chair of Accounting
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
grossal
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Not sure if the screenshots do not show up for you, but I can also type the click path to the settings.

Options -> User Settings -> Edit User Settings -> Macros Tab -> + Icon 

A Window should pop up saying "Add Search Path for Macros". Choose your name ('Predictive') and Folder-Path were the Model comparison macro is saved on your computer and that's it.

Best

Alex

ThomasOmer
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you very much. It worked great

Labels