The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Make your own Interface Tool

The ability to create Interface tools would be helpful. I would to edit multiple actions at the same time on a single tool, but it needs to be done dynamically. All of these tools exist within the standard tool set, but the standard action tool only allows for one action to be done per tool.  

Other Examples:

-Radio Button Groupings (only 1 scenario can be selected within a group instead of one radio button per designer interface)

-Replace textual selection with a graphic selection:

Please select a Park to run the report for:

Islands of Adventure     Universal Studios      Both        vs                IOAIOA          Universal StudiosUniversal Studios         UPRUPR

-Toggle List Box Options where: 

Include Field in Record (Horizontal)Transpose Field in Record (Vertical) Field Name
X  Record Date
 XProduct 1
 XProduct 2

Survey ImportSurvey Import

3 Comments
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Just found this one @andrewdatakim  - why did I miss it, it's such a good idea?

andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Lol, @SeanAdams  this was definitely a good one. I have retested whether it is possible with the new HTML interfaces, I will keep you posted as we have some use cases we are flushing out with HTML.

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes