Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Interactive Lessons Data Files

agoodman255
5 - Atom

I wanted to see if anyone had a copy of the New York Trees data set that is used throughout the Interactive Lessons. I would like to be able to replicate what is being taught in the videos in order to test my learning.

4 REPLIES 4
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@agoodman255 Which interactive lesson in particular? Most of the lessons will have an attachment section at the bottom of the screen. For example, the using analytic applications lesson has an attachment like this which you can download and contains the airline data:

patrick_digan_0-1579881217040.png

agoodman255
5 - Atom

@patrick_digan I'm specific looking at the "Getting Started" modules (Inputting Data into your Workflow through Writing Data). These all reference a set that contains data related to trees in New York.

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@agoodman255 thanks for clarifying. When you go to the lesson, there is a "resources" button on the top right that will have the data (right next to the full screen). I just found that button earlier in the week myself (after I had completed the lessons lol).

patrick_digan_1-1579892222407.png

maybega
5 - Atom

Hi, my Resources button is greyed out.  Anyone know why that would be?

Labels