Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Interactive Browse Not Working - June 2020 Update

Sntrada
11 - Bolide

Hi guys, 

I updated to the latest version of Alteryx, but I have noticed that since the most recent update, the interactive browse tool isn't working on some tools. I haven't tested them all, but it is not working on the two tools I tried to use it on in the attached workflow. 

Anyone else having this issue? Or am I doing something wrong

5 REPLIES 5
FredNajjar
9 - Comet

It's working fine for me! I haven't experienced any issues with the browse tool after updating to the latest version! 

Sntrada
11 - Bolide

@FredNajjar 

Lucky you! I just tried again, it still won't work.

I think I'll have to submit a ticket. Did you try with my workflow? Just trying to make sure I didn't do something wrong somewhere. 

Thanks!

gregchristensen
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Sntrada , did you resolve your issue?  I am having the same problem.  Thanks in advance!

Edit: I found this thread: Interactive Output of Field Summary tool not working which appears to confirm this is a known issue in version 2020.2.

Sntrada
11 - Bolide

@gregchristensen 

I ended up downgrading to the previous version. I only encounter the issue in the association analysis tool now even after downgrading. ArtApa's solution in the previous thread seems promising for the association tool.

Hi @Sntrada @gregchristensen 

There is indeed a bug with 2020.2 version of Alteryx affecting interactive charts. However, the bug is fixable. Please check link below.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer/Interactive-Output-of-Field-Summary-tool-not-worki...

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Labels