Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Intelligence Suite 2020.2 - No Tool Palettes :(

jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

Hey Alteryx Community,

Happy Tuesday, Happy Spring, Happy Pride!

Have you had any issues with the Intelligence Suit tool palettes? I have installed 2020.2, the predictive tool package, and activated my license - but still, no tools.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

J

5 REPLIES 5
MichaelLaRose
10 - Fireball

Hi @jacob_kahn ,

The Intelligence Suite is a separate product that Alteryx has released and isn't a part of the predictive tool package. https://www.alteryx.com/products/platform-details/pricing

I have not purchased the package but assume that if you have it will be a separate download on your account.

Happy Pride!

Michael

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @jacob_kahn ,

the tool palettes are part of the 2020.2 download but you'll need a licence to access them. 

There should be a tab called "Text Mining":

mceleavey_0-1591725193538.png

If you can't see it you might need to add it in the "Configure Tool Palette" window.

M.

Bulien

jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

@mceleavey 

It's so strange! My license is activated for the Intelligence Suite, and my Alteryx is most recently updated!

I am going to uninstall and reinstall the 2020.2 version and see if it helps...

Thanks!

J

Romain_Thomas
5 - Atom

Hello,

I have found out that you need to uninstall previous R Server and Other Predictive tools package from older versions

Those are the .exe, you may have installed before with Alteryx older versions : MRCInstaller and MMLSInstaller.

I completely uninstalled Alteryx, and reinstalled it from the start with only the AlteryxInstallx64_2020.2.2.27029.exe and RInstaller_2020.2.2.27029.exe packages.

It now just works fine

Romain

jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

@Romain_Thomas 

Thankfully,  I figured this out late last night. 

I accepted your reply as a solution for other users - this is exactly what has to be done. 

Thanks -

J

Labels