Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Intelligence Suite 2020.2 - No Tool Palettes :(

jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

Hey Alteryx Community,

Happy Tuesday, Happy Spring, Happy Pride!

Have you had any issues with the Intelligence Suit tool palettes? I have installed 2020.2, the predictive tool package, and activated my license - but still, no tools.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

J

5 REPLIES 5
MichaelLaRose
10 - Fireball

Hi @jacob_kahn ,

The Intelligence Suite is a separate product that Alteryx has released and isn't a part of the predictive tool package. https://www.alteryx.com/products/platform-details/pricing

I have not purchased the package but assume that if you have it will be a separate download on your account.

Happy Pride!

Michael

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @jacob_kahn ,

the tool palettes are part of the 2020.2 download but you'll need a licence to access them. 

There should be a tab called "Text Mining":

mceleavey_0-1591725193538.png

If you can't see it you might need to add it in the "Configure Tool Palette" window.

M.

Bulien

jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

@mceleavey 

It's so strange! My license is activated for the Intelligence Suite, and my Alteryx is most recently updated!

I am going to uninstall and reinstall the 2020.2 version and see if it helps...

Thanks!

J

Romain_Thomas
5 - Atom

Hello,

I have found out that you need to uninstall previous R Server and Other Predictive tools package from older versions

Those are the .exe, you may have installed before with Alteryx older versions : MRCInstaller and MMLSInstaller.

I completely uninstalled Alteryx, and reinstalled it from the start with only the AlteryxInstallx64_2020.2.2.27029.exe and RInstaller_2020.2.2.27029.exe packages.

It now just works fine

Romain

jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

@Romain_Thomas 

Thankfully,  I figured this out late last night. 

I accepted your reply as a solution for other users - this is exactly what has to be done. 

Thanks -

J

Labels