The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

IFTTT / Microsoft Flow Connector/Trigger

I see a huge potential for an IFTTT or Microsoft Flow Connector or Trigger.

Trigger: I have been part of a company that runs a great amount of Microsoft Flows to automate business processes. It would have been a nice addition, if we could start a Alteryx process when a certain event happens.

Output: On the other side, it would also be good to start a flow automatically when an Alteryx workflow is finished. E.g. it would be possible to create an analysis and automatically push it to several media / internal channels. It's also possible to bring twitter/facebook/etc output connectors to Alteryx, but it's definitely easier to build an IFTTT connector, that enable a huge amount of other tools.

2 Comments
SophiaF
Alteryx
Alteryx

Not officially supported, but I've build an IFTTT trigger macro that may work for your use case: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Dev-Space/HTML-Tool-Challenge-BUILD-an-HTML-tool-and-win-a-prize/m-... 

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes