Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Knowledge Base

Definitive answers from Designer Desktop experts.

How to reset the Python tool

PaulN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Created

How To: Reset the Python tool

Sometimes, after installing a couple of Python libraries or for random external reasons, you may see strange errors in your notebook. Instead of reinstalling Alteryx Designer completely, you may reset the Python tool to its original state first. Note that this article is only applicable for version 2018.3 up to 2020.2. From version 2020.3 onwards, you will need to reinstall Alteryx Designer as the packages wheel files are no longer included in Alteryx installed location. 

Prerequisites

• Product - Alteryx Designer 2018.3+ to 2020.2

Procedure: Reset tool for versions up to 2019.1

Warning: This process will reset Python tool to its original state and remove all extra libraries previously installed

1. Stop Alteryx Designer.
2. Open a command prompt (run the command prompt as an Administrator for an admin version of Designer or Server).
3. In the command prompt, navigate to the Alteryx Python folder. The following examples use default location of Alteryx Designer installation. Please update accordingly if needed.

For admin:

cd "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3"

For non-admin:

cd "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3"

4. Run the following command to recreate the Python virtual environment:

rmdir /Q /S PythonTool_venv
python -m venv PythonTool_venv

5. Install your libraries:

cd PythonTool_venv\Scripts pip.exe install --no-index --find-links="..\..\PythonTool_Config\wheels" -r ..\..\PythonTool_Config\requirements.txt

6. Wait until the process is completed.
7. You can now close the command prompt and use the Python tool again

Procedure: Reset tool for version 2019.2

Warning: This process will reset Python tool to its original state and remove all extra libraries previously installed

2. Open a command prompt (run the command prompt as an Administrator for an admin version of Designer or Server).
3. In the command prompt, navigate to the Alteryx Python folder. Following examples use default location of Alteryx Designer installation. Please update accordingly if needed.

For admin:

For non-admin:

cd "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3"

4. Run the following command to recreate the Python virtual environment:

5. Install your libraries:

cd PythonTool_venv\Scripts
pip.exe install --no-index --find-links="..\..\Common_Config\wheels" -r ..\..\Common_Config\requirements-python-tool.txt

6. Wait until the process is completed.
7. You can now close the command prompt and use the Python tool again

Procedure: Reset tool for versions 2019.3+ to 2020.2

3. In the command prompt, navigate to the Alteryx Python folder. Following examples use default location of Alteryx Designer installation. Please update accordingly if needed.

For admin:

call "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\Condawheel.bat" "C:\Program Files\Alteryx" JupyterTool_vEnv jupyter-tool 3.6.8

For non-admin:

call "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\Condawheel.bat" "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Alteryx" JupyterTool_vEnv jupyter-tool 3.6.8

4. Wait until the process is completed.
5. You can now close the command prompt and use the Python tool again

Note: This process produces a log file (based on default folders for Alteryx Designer installation):

• Admin: C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\jupyter-tool.log
  • Non-Admin: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\jupyter-tool.log

Procedure: Reset tool for versions > 2020.2

As the wheel files are no longer included with the installed Alteryx Designer, resetting the Python tool environment will require a reinstallation of Alteryx Designer.

Warning: This process will reset Python tool to its original state and remove all extra libraries previously installed.

Suggested steps:

1. In Windows, go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
2. Look for the installed Alteryx Designer and uninstall.
3. After the Designer is uninstalled, proceed to install Alteryx Designer again.

Common Issues

Spoiler
Installation fails and shows "Access is denied" error messages

This usually means that you are not running the command prompt with elevated permissions. Please start cmd.exe as Administrator before proceeding with the installation
Installation fails and shows "Access is denied" error messages This usually means that you are not running the command prompt with elevated permissions. Please start cmd.exe as Administrator before proceeding with the installation

Comments
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @PaulN 

cc: @Samanthaj_hughes  @TanyaS 

The release of 2019.3.5 seems to break the python install on the server, so these instructions are very helpful.

However - with 2019.3.5 - the instruction to use the file "Requirements.txt" does not work - this file does not seem to exist

Would you mind refreshing this post for 2019.3.5 server release so that server admins can update the server after install?

MacRo
Alteryx
Alteryx

@SeanAdams when I installed Alteryx Server 2019.3.5, I didn't have any issues and the Python tool works as expected. Can you give any more details around it? Did the installer itself fail or are you seeing some unexpected behavior (and if so what)? etc

Also, the requirements file in 2019.3 was moved to C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt. Hopefully that helps at least get your environment set up and running.

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @MacRo , @PaulN 

(cc @TanyaS )

Yes - the error is that after the installation of 2019.3, the Python tool fails with the message below - "Failed to run Jupyter Server".

Error Message.jpg

I can confirm that the machine this is running on was successfully operating as a 2019.2 server until 20 mins ago when I installed 2019.3 (including correctly functioning Python tool).   So that makes 3 different machines that we have replicated this issue on - and the issue is definitely caused by install of 2019.3.

Additionally - this latest machine that I'm running this on has ample spare memory - Screenshots below of the memory; and the lack of any VEnv (which may be causing this problem)

NOTE: Installation of 2019.3 completed successfully on all 3 machines with no visible error messages.

Memoryjpg.jpgNoVenvFolder.jpg

I have followed the notes above, and taken the following action but it has NOT fixed the problem

- Recreated the venv folder (per instructions above)

- Copied the requirements file that you mentioned to c:\temp (does not work if left in-location)

- then ran pip.exe install --no-index --find-links="..\..\Common_Config\wheels" -r c:\temp\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt to use the new requirements

This was mostly successful - some errors 

- then ran Alteryx again to test the python tool - no change in status - still broken

Some errors on install (see screenshot below)

PIP fix.jpg

Please could I ask that you urgently update this fix log so that any similarly impacted 2019.3 users can fix the Python tool - and issue a revised installer (plus possibly designer refresh) with additional code which checks for the python venv and fixes it if it is broken?

Thank you

Sean

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Note: also tried the fix suggested by @PaulN 

Open up command window

call c:\progra~1\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\Condawheel.bat c:\progra~1\Alteryx JupyterTool_vEnv jupyter-tool 3.6.8

This seems to be looking for another parameter to this batch file called !requirementsFullPath!, so although this process does run, it does NOT install any wheel files

dkrill
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @SeanAdams ,

In 19.3, we switched from pip to Conda for managing our virtual environments. Although Paul's original instructions are no longer applicable, it sounds like he did give you the correct command for re-installing the Python Tool's virtual environment:

call c:\progra~1\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\Condawheel.bat c:\progra~1\Alteryx JupyterTool_vEnv jupyter-tool 3.6.8

He pulled this out of the batch script file that our installer executes to create all of our virtual environments. This script can also be called directly (but it is nothing more than a thin wrapper to the command above):

call "c:\Program Files\alteryx\bin\PythonConda\Sauron.bat" "c:\Program Files\Alteryx"

In CondaWheel.bat, the !requirementsFullPath! variable is calculated based on the first command line arg after the batch file name (i.e. !AlteryxDir!). However, as you might have noticed yourself, how the variable is calculated is conditional on the number of command lines args so that CondaWheel.bat can be utilized in both installed and development workspace environments. It's possible an errant command line arg was detected, causing a bad execution path through the batch file. 

We can verify whether or not this is the case by having you share a snippet from the following log file:

C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\jupyter-tool.log

In the file, search for this string:

requirementsFullPath=

Its value should look like this:

requirementsFullPath=c:\progra~1\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt

If it instead includes a reference to S:\_Scripts, then the the variable is being calculated incorrectly. In that case, we could have you try running Sauron.bat directly. If the results don't change, then we'd ask if you could share your jupyter-tool.log file so we can identify potential differences between your execution and our attempts at reproducing your issue.

LarryR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@SeanAdams 
Em and I have taken a look at the log file you sent us.....I don't fully understand why what is happening to you is happening, but I can can explain what is happening.

At Line 69 you get this:

c:\PROGRA~1\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3>conda.bat activate  
'"C:\Program"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Could Not Find C:\Program

Remove all packages in environment c:\PROGRA~1\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_vEnv:

So.... the lines in the CondaWheels.bat file that are triggering that message are:

call condabin\activate.bat

The next line in my script is:

call conda env remove -n %ToolVenvDir%

That generates the 

Remove all packages in environment c:\PROGRA~1\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_vEnv:

line.

So... On YOUR computer, for SOME reason, condabin\activate.bat has decided to expand c:\Progra~1\SomeOtherStuff into c:\program files\SomeOtherStuff and then try to call that command. I poked around in activate.bat some and I quickly gave up as batch file programming is evil and filled with esoteric commands. It calls other batch files that call batch files and then call python. I just don't know, I did't write it. Someone, somewhere, expanded an 8.3 name and didn't quote wrap it... but apparently this only happens on your machine.

I cannot reproduce this on my version of windows 10... so I am at a loss to tell you why your computer is doing this.

In the end... it doesn't matter. Just call CondaWheels.bat with quoted parameters.

"c:\program files\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\Condawheel.bat" "c:\program files\Alteryx" JupyterTool_vEnv jupyter-tool 3.6.8

This is what tab completion on windows is going to put on the command line anyway.

Hope this gets you back up and running.

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Thank you @LarryR  - I too decided that batch files are evil, after finding myself about 6 layers deep.    Thank you for posting the reply, your solution is MUCH simpler than mine (see below)

I dug through all the batch files, cleaned out much of it; and simplified it down to a much simpler set of commands which finally worked:

Windows: added 3 entries to path – c:\progra~1\Alteryx\bin; c:\progra~1\Alteryx\bin\miniconda3; c:\progra~1\Alteryx\bin\miniconda3\scripts

(not sure if this was necessary - did it mainly just in-case the path was the issue, as a precaution)

Administrator Command prompt

cd c:\Progra~1\alteryx\bin\Miniconda3

--cleanup

call condabin\conda_hook.bat

call conda env list

Used this to see if here are jupyter or python tool venv available still

call conda env remove -n JupyterTool_vEnv

call conda env remove -n PythonTool_vEnv

call conda deactivate

rmdir /S /Q c:\Progra~1\alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\JupyterTool_vEnv

rmdir /S /Q c:\Progra~1\alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\PythonTool_vEnv

--recreate the environment

call condabin\conda_hook.bat

call conda create -y -n JupyterTool_vEnv python=3.6.8 –offline

call conda activate JupyterTool_vEnv

• This step fails because _conda_activate does not recognize the file path
  • If I run _conda_activate manually – it throws a Conda error
  • However it all worked anyway, so I guess that Conda Activate is not doing anything....

call conda install -y -n JupyterTool_vEnv pip wheel –offline

• This has the same error with conda activate not recognizing Program Files
  • Despite this, the problem was still solved – perhaps Conda Activate is not necessary?

cd c:\Progra~1\alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_venv

c:\Progra~1\alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\scripts\pip.exe install --verbose --no-index --no-deps --no-cache-dir --force-reinstall --find-links=c:\Progra~1\alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\wheels -r c:\Progra~1\alteryx\bin\PythonConda\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt

ahristian
5 - Atom

Hi, after spending hours trying to figure this out, I came up with these steps to make it work for Windows:

1. Added 3 USER PATH variabiles:

c:\progra~1\Alteryx\bin;
c:\progra~1\Alteryx\bin\miniconda3;
c:\progra~1\Alteryx\bin\miniconda3\scripts

2. cd "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3"

3. Run the following command to recreate the Python virtual environment:

4. Took requirements-jupyter-tool.txt from "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda" and copyed it in "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config"

5. Run this commands:

cd PythonTool_venv\Scripts
pip.exe install --no-index --find-links="C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\wheels" -r "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt"

6. Manually install packages that throw errors on last command
pip install certifi
python -m pip install --upgrade pip
pip install requests

7. Run this command again
pip.exe install --no-index --find-links="C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\wheels" -r "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt"

bala14_07
7 - Meteor

Hello All

When I put the Python Tool Jupyternotebook is not opening. I am using version 2019.3 non admin version

Any setting I need to do in Python. There is no issue with R

TheodoreLindsey
7 - Meteor

I'm getting the same errors that @SeanAdams showed in his first reply.  I'm using the admin version of 2019.3.6.20285 and when I run the 

call "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\Condawheel.bat" "C:\Program Files\Alteryx" JupyterTool_vEnv jupyter-tool 3.6.8

command, it appears that everything worked and ran fine but it doesn't resolve the issue and when I check out the jupyter-tool.log file, I noticed a error that got logged:

AssertionError()

DirectoryNotACondaEnvironmentError: The target directory exists, but it is not a conda environment.
Use 'conda create' to convert the directory to a conda environment.
  target directory: C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_vEnv

then it lists a whole bunch of wheels with the message

Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx):

or

Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx:

and then closes out with a traceback and an exception:

DistributionNotFound: No matching distribution found for ayx==1.0.40 (from -r C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt (line 1))

Any clue what's causing this or how to fix it?  I ran the python reset command both from an elevated cmd prompt and from a unelevated one.

PaulN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @TheodoreLindsey,

Could you please contact support@alteryx.com for easier investigations and share the following:

- your version of Alteryx Designer

- file jupyter-tool.log

-  the content of your JupyterTool_venv folder that you could generate via:

• open a command prompt (cmd.exe)
  • run command (following will create a list of files and folders and store in file %TEMP%\JupyterTool_vEnv.tree.txt):
tree /A /F "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_vEnv" > %TEMP%\JupyterTool_vEnv.tree.txt

Best,

Paul Noirel

Sr Customer Support Engineer, Alteryx

TheodoreLindsey
7 - Meteor

Hi @PaulN,

I contacted support as you suggested. After looking through logs, we noticed that when running the reset script, I was getting the error mentioned above:

AssertionError()
DirectoryNotACondaEnvironmentError: The target directory exists, but it is not a conda environment.

followed by a bunch of wheels that were skipped.  It took us a while but we found a sequence of commands to get the folder set back up as a conda environment

REM Remove existing folder
rmdir /S /Q "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_vEnv"

REM Go to Alteryx Miniconda3 folder

REM Activate base environment

REM Create Python environment (without dependencies)
conda create -y -n JupyterTool_vEnv python=3.6.8 --offline --no-deps

REM Activate Python environment
conda activate JupyterTool_vEnv

REM Install faulty dependency
conda install vs2015_runtime 

REM Install pip and wheel in
conda install -y -n JupyterTool_vEnv  pip wheel --offline

REM Install all packages
pip.exe install --verbose --no-index --no-deps --no-cache-dir --force-reinstall --find-links="C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\wheels" -r "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt"
REM Leave Python environments (x 2)
conda deactivate
conda deactivate

which successfully re-established the coda environment and reinstalled all the necessary libs.

PaulN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @TheodoreLindsey,

Thank you for sharing!

Just to shed some light with anybody else who would read the post, the issue was caused by the content of %USERPROFILE%\.conda. This was not referencing the right environments. The solution here was to rename/delete .conda folder and proceed with Python tool reset again.

Best,

Paul Noirel

Sr Customer Support Engineer, Alteryx

TheodoreLindsey
7 - Meteor

@PaulN, the support person I talked to mentioned that deleting my .conda folder was a possible solution but for anyone using anaconda independently of Alteryx, deleting your .conda folder is the nuclear option as it will screw up your local conda environments.  So the solve we used re-established the JupyterTool_vEnv environment in the correct folder without having to delete the .conda directory.

PaulN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for the clarification @TheodoreLindsey!

You are absolutely correct that getting rid of .conda folder (and most specifically environments.txt) would purge the list of available/visible environments from conda, especially the named ones under envs folder.

With that said, the command you have entered are part of the script used to reset the environment.

Best,

PaulN

jcardoso
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

i'm having the same issue for a while now, which i'm unable to fix using this approach!

I have installed a new Alteryx version 2020.1.2 and still have the same problem (module ayx doesn't exist when importing), so assume it's a folder issue.

Attached you can see the logfile, is there anyone who can please have a look and explain the reason why is this happening and how to sort it? Thank you so much.

start: 15:13:58.51 
ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData
AlteryxDir="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"
APPDATA=C:\Users\jcardoso\AppData\Roaming
asl.log=Destination=file
ChocolateyInstall=C:\ProgramData\chocolatey
ChocolateyLastPathUpdate=132197766557067340
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
CommonProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files
CommonProgramW6432=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=CAT37
ComSpec=C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
CondaScriptHome="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"\bin\PythonConda
DEFLOGDIR=C:\ProgramData\McAfee\DesktopProtection
DriverData=C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DriverData
fullPath="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"\bin\Miniconda3
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Users\jcardoso
InstallDrive=C:
lastChar=x
LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\jcardoso\AppData\Local
LOGONSERVER=\\ADAWS
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=4
oldVenvDirFullPath="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"\bin\Miniconda3\JupyterTool_vEnv
OneDrive=C:\Users\jcardoso\OneDrive
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\Python27\;C:\Python27\Scripts;C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3;C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\Library\mingw-w64\bin;C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\Library\usr\bin;C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\Library\bin;C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\Scripts;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files\PuTTY\;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Brackets\command;C:\Program Files\nodejs\;C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\bin;C:\Users\jcardoso\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Program Files\JetBrains\PyCharm Community Edition 2019.2.5\bin;C:\Users\jcardoso\AppData\Roaming\npm
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=AMD64
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
PROCESSOR_REVISION=3c03
ProgramData=C:\ProgramData
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
ProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)
ProgramW6432=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
PSModulePath=C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules;C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules
PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public
PyCharm Community Edition=C:\Program Files\JetBrains\PyCharm Community Edition 2019.2.5\bin;
pyVersion=3.6.8
RequirementsFile=jupyter-tool
requirementsFullPath="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"\bin\PythonConda\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\Windows
TEMP=C:\Users\jcardoso\AppData\Local\Temp
TMP=C:\Users\jcardoso\AppData\Local\Temp
ToolVenvDir=JupyterTool_vEnv
USERDNSDOMAIN=CONTEXTWORLD.COM
USERDOMAIN=CONTEXTWORLD
USERDOMAIN_ROAMINGPROFILE=CONTEXTWORLD
USERNAME=jcardoso
USERPROFILE=C:\Users\jcardoso
VBOX_MSI_INSTALL_PATH=C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\
venvDirFullPath="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_vEnv
venvLogFile="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\jupyter-tool.log
VSEDEFLOGDIR=C:\ProgramData\McAfee\DesktopProtection
windir=C:\Windows
--- clean venv --- 

C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3>conda.bat activate  

Remove all packages in environment C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_vEnv:

exit code 0 
exit code 0 

C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3>conda.bat activate  
ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData
AlteryxDir="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"
APPDATA=C:\Users\jcardoso\AppData\Roaming
asl.log=Destination=file
ChocolateyInstall=C:\ProgramData\chocolatey
ChocolateyLastPathUpdate=132197766557067340
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
CommonProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files
CommonProgramW6432=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=CAT37
ComSpec=C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
CondaScriptHome="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"\bin\PythonConda
CONDA_BAT=C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\condabin\conda.bat
CONDA_DEFAULT_ENV=base
CONDA_EXE=C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Scripts\conda.exe
CONDA_PREFIX=C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3
CONDA_PROMPT_MODIFIER=(base) 
CONDA_PYTHON_EXE=C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\python.exe
CONDA_SHLVL=1
DEFLOGDIR=C:\ProgramData\McAfee\DesktopProtection
DriverData=C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DriverData
fullPath="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"\bin\Miniconda3
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Users\jcardoso
InstallDrive=C:
lastChar=x
LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\jcardoso\AppData\Local
LOGONSERVER=\\ADAWS
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=4
oldVenvDirFullPath="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"\bin\Miniconda3\JupyterTool_vEnv
OneDrive=C:\Users\jcardoso\OneDrive
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3;C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Library\mingw-w64\bin;C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Library\usr\bin;C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Library\bin;C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Scripts;C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\bin;C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\condabin;C:\Python27;C:\Python27\Scripts;C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3;C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\Library\mingw-w64\bin;C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\Library\usr\bin;C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\Library\bin;C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\Scripts;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Program Files\PuTTY;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Brackets\command;C:\Program Files\nodejs;C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\bin;C:\Users\jcardoso\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Program Files\JetBrains\PyCharm Community Edition 2019.2.5\bin;C:\Users\jcardoso\AppData\Roaming\npm
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=AMD64
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
PROCESSOR_REVISION=3c03
ProgramData=C:\ProgramData
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
ProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)
ProgramW6432=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=(base) $P$G
PSModulePath=C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules;C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules
PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public
PyCharm Community Edition=C:\Program Files\JetBrains\PyCharm Community Edition 2019.2.5\bin;
pyVersion=3.6.8
RequirementsFile=jupyter-tool
requirementsFullPath="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"\bin\PythonConda\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\Windows
TEMP=C:\Users\jcardoso\AppData\Local\Temp
TMP=C:\Users\jcardoso\AppData\Local\Temp
ToolVenvDir=JupyterTool_vEnv
USERDNSDOMAIN=CONTEXTWORLD.COM
USERDOMAIN=CONTEXTWORLD
USERDOMAIN_ROAMINGPROFILE=CONTEXTWORLD
USERNAME=jcardoso
USERPROFILE=C:\Users\jcardoso
VBOX_MSI_INSTALL_PATH=C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\
venvDirFullPath="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_vEnv
venvLogFile="C:\Program Files\Alteryx"\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\jupyter-tool.log
VSEDEFLOGDIR=C:\ProgramData\McAfee\DesktopProtection
windir=C:\Windows
WARNING: A space was detected in your requested environment path
'C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_vEnv'
Spaces in paths can sometimes be problematic.
Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
Solving environment: ...working... done

## Package Plan ##

environment location: C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_vEnv

added / updated specs:
    - python=3.6.8

The following NEW packages will be INSTALLED:

certifi            pkgs/main/win-64::certifi-2019.9.11-py36_0
  pip                pkgs/main/win-64::pip-19.1.1-py36_0
  python             pkgs/main/win-64::python-3.6.8-h9f7ef89_7
  setuptools         pkgs/main/win-64::setuptools-41.0.1-py36_0
  sqlite             pkgs/main/win-64::sqlite-3.30.1-he774522_0
  vc                 pkgs/main/win-64::vc-14.1-h0510ff6_4
  vs2015_runtime     pkgs/main/win-64::vs2015_runtime-14.16.27012-hf0eaf9b_1
  wheel              pkgs/main/win-64::wheel-0.33.4-py36_0
  wincertstore       pkgs/main/win-64::wincertstore-0.2-py36h7fe50ca_0

Preparing transaction: ...working... done
Verifying transaction: ...working... done
Executing transaction: ...working... failed
ERROR conda.core.link:_execute(568): An error occurred while installing package 'defaults::vs2015_runtime-14.16.27012-hf0eaf9b_1'.
AssertionError()
Attempting to roll back.

Rolling back transaction: ...working... done

AssertionError()

DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support
Non-user install because site-packages writeable
Ignoring indexes: https://pypi.org/simple
Created temporary directory: c:\users\jcardoso\appdata\local\temp\pip-ephem-wheel-cache-3dk5ti
Created temporary directory: c:\users\jcardoso\appdata\local\temp\pip-req-tracker-a8ldzy
Initialized build tracking at c:\users\jcardoso\appdata\local\temp\pip-req-tracker-a8ldzy
Created build tracker: c:\users\jcardoso\appdata\local\temp\pip-req-tracker-a8ldzy
Entered build tracker: c:\users\jcardoso\appdata\local\temp\pip-req-tracker-a8ldzy
Created temporary directory: c:\users\jcardoso\appdata\local\temp\pip-install-euxgtu
Looking in links: c:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\wheels
0 location(s) to search for versions of ayx:
Skipping link: not a file: c:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\wheels (from -f)
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/alembic-1.0.7.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/attrs-19.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: none of the wheel's tags match: py3-none-any: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/ayx-1.0.52-py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/ayx_insights-20.1.30-py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/ayx_insights_components-20.1.30-py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/ayx_learn-0.0.1.100526-py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/ayx_model-19.2.0.108194-py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/backcall-0.1.0.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/bleach-3.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Cerberus-1.3.1.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/chardet-3.0.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Click-7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/click_plugins-1.1.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/cligj-0.5.0-py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/colorama-0.4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/cycler-0.10.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/dash-0.42.0.tar.gz
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/dash_core_components-0.47.0.tar.gz
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/dash_html_components-0.16.0.tar.gz
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/dash_renderer-0.23.0.tar.gz
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/dash_table-3.6.0.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/decorator-4.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/defusedxml-0.6.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/descartes-1.1.0-py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/dparse-0.4.1.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/entrypoints-0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/fasteners-0.14.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Fiona-1.8.6-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Flask-1.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Flask-Compress-1.4.0.tar.gz
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Flask-Script-2.0.5.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Flask_Cors-3.0.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Flask_Migrate-2.5.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Flask_SQLAlchemy-2.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/GDAL-2.4.1-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/geopandas-0.4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/idna-2.8-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/ipykernel-5.1.1-py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/ipython-7.5.0-py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/ipython_genutils-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/ipywidgets-7.4.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/itsdangerous-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/jedi-0.13.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Jinja2-2.10.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/joblib-0.13.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/jsonschema-3.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/jupyter-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/jupyter_client-5.2.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/jupyter_console-6.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/jupyter_core-4.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/kiwisolver-1.1.0-cp36-none-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Mako-1.0.10.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/MarkupSafe-1.1.1-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/matplotlib-3.1.0-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/mistune-0.8.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/monotonic-1.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/munch-2.3.2.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/nbconvert-5.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/nbformat-4.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/notebook-5.7.8-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/numpy-1.16.3-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/numpy-1.16.4-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/packaging-19.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/pandas-0.24.2-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/pandocfilters-1.4.2.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/parso-0.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/pickleshare-0.7.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/plotly-2.5.0.tar.gz
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/prometheus_client-0.6.0.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/prompt_toolkit-2.0.9-py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Pygments-2.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/pyodbc-4.0.26-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/pyparsing-2.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/pyproj-2.1.3-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/pyrsistent-0.15.2.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/python_dateutil-2.8.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/python_dotenv-0.9.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/python_editor-1.0.4-py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/pytz-2019.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/pywinpty-0.5.5-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/PyYAML-3.13-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/pyzmq-18.0.1-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/qtconsole-4.4.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/requests-2.22.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/safety-1.8.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/scikit_learn-0.21.1-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/scipy-1.3.0-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Send2Trash-1.5.0-py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Shapely-1.6.4.post1-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/six-1.12.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/SQLAlchemy-1.3.3.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/statsmodels-0.9.0-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/terminado-0.8.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/testpath-0.4.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: Missing project version for ayx: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/toolz-0.9.0.tar.gz
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/tornado-6.0.2-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/traitlets-4.3.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/urllib3-1.25.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/waitress-1.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/wcwidth-0.1.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/webencodings-0.5.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/Werkzeug-0.15.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Skipping link: wrong project name (not ayx): file:///C:/Program%20Files/Alteryx/bin/Miniconda3/Common_Config/wheels/widgetsnbextension-3.4.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Given no hashes to check 0 links for project 'ayx': discarding no candidates
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement ayx==1.0.52 (from -r C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt (line 1)) (from versions: none)
Cleaning up...
Removed build tracker: 'c:\\users\\jcardoso\\appdata\\local\\temp\\pip-req-tracker-a8ldzy'
ERROR: No matching distribution found for ayx==1.0.52 (from -r C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt (line 1))
Exception information:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\python27\lib\site-packages\pip\_internal\cli\base_command.py", line 186, in _main
    status = self.run(options, args)
  File "c:\python27\lib\site-packages\pip\_internal\commands\install.py", line 331, in run
    resolver.resolve(requirement_set)
  File "c:\python27\lib\site-packages\pip\_internal\legacy_resolve.py", line 177, in resolve
    discovered_reqs.extend(self._resolve_one(requirement_set, req))
  File "c:\python27\lib\site-packages\pip\_internal\legacy_resolve.py", line 333, in _resolve_one
    abstract_dist = self._get_abstract_dist_for(req_to_install)
  File "c:\python27\lib\site-packages\pip\_internal\legacy_resolve.py", line 281, in _get_abstract_dist_for
    req.populate_link(self.finder, upgrade_allowed, require_hashes)
  File "c:\python27\lib\site-packages\pip\_internal\req\req_install.py", line 249, in populate_link
    self.link = finder.find_requirement(self, upgrade)
  File "c:\python27\lib\site-packages\pip\_internal\index\package_finder.py", line 927, in find_requirement
    'No matching distribution found for %s' % req
DistributionNotFound: No matching distribution found for ayx==1.0.52 (from -r C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt (line 1))

Regards

PaulN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jcardoso,

Thanks for posting.

Could you please try the following. If you are still stuck, please contact support@alteryx.com.

First, open a command prompt (cmd.exe) as administrator.

Then run the following commands (REMarks were kept to explain the different steps)

REM Remove existing folder
rmdir /S /Q "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_vEnv"

REM Go to Alteryx Miniconda3 folder

REM Activate base environment

REM Create Python environment (without dependencies)
conda create -y -n JupyterTool_vEnv python=3.6.8 --offline --no-deps

REM Activate Python environment
conda activate JupyterTool_vEnv

REM Install faulty dependency
conda install vs2015_runtime

REM Install pip and wheel
conda install -y -n JupyterTool_vEnv  pip wheel --offline

REM Install all packages
pip.exe install --verbose --no-index --no-deps --no-cache-dir --force-reinstall --find-links="C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\wheels" -r "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\PythonConda\requirements-jupyter-tool.txt"

REM Leave Python environments (x 2)
conda deactivate
conda deactivate

Thanks,

PaulN
jcardoso
8 - Asteroid

@PaulN

thank you for your reply!

Do you think these commands will interfere with pre-installed conda environments?
in the folder to remove, the first command, i have nothing, so just confirming

From your commands, i think i would be all right,

will try it,

PaulN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jcardoso,

These commands are meant specifically to remove the environment for the Python tool. We only use conda to create an environment.

Given your original log, it seems that Python tool environment was not created correctly which could explain why folder is currently empty.

Thanks,

PaulN

jcardoso
8 - Asteroid

@PaulN

Thank you, i will contact Alteryx support, as i've just ran the above commands in admin mode and it didn't sort it.

jcardoso_0-1587131581668.png

Regards,

harshal98
8 - Asteroid

Getting this Error after executing the Above Commands.

Help required how can i deal with this or get back to the previous state.

No such kernel named jupytertool_venv

column_fetch_macro (12)	Tool #3: 
Traceback (most recent call last): ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main ¶    "__main__", mod_spec) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code ¶    exec(code, run_globals) ¶  
File "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\envs\JupyterTool_vEnv\Scripts\jupyter-nbconvert.EXE\__main__.py", line 7, in <module> ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\jupyter_core\application.py", line 266, in launch_instance ¶    
return super(JupyterApp, cls).launch_instance(argv=argv, **kwargs) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\traitlets\config\application.py", line 658, in launch_instance ¶    app.start() ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\nbconvertapp.py", line 338, in start ¶    
self.convert_notebooks() ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\nbconvertapp.py", line 508, in convert_notebooks ¶    self.convert_single_notebook(notebook_filename) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\nbconvertapp.py", 
line 479, in convert_single_notebook ¶    output, resources = self.export_single_notebook(notebook_filename, resources, input_buffer=input_buffer) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\nbconvertapp.py", 
line 408, in export_single_notebook ¶    output, resources = self.exporter.from_filename(notebook_filename, resources=resources) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\exporters\exporter.py", 
line 179, in from_filename ¶    return self.from_file(f, resources=resources, **kw) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\exporters\exporter.py", 
line 197, in from_file ¶    return self.from_notebook_node(nbformat.read(file_stream, as_version=4), resources=resources, **kw) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\exporters\notebook.py", 
line 32, in from_notebook_node ¶    nb_copy, resources = super(NotebookExporter, self).from_notebook_node(nb, resources, **kw) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\exporters\exporter.py", 
line 139, in from_notebook_node ¶    nb_copy, resources = self._preprocess(nb_copy, resources) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\exporters\exporter.py", line 316, in _preprocess ¶    nbc, resc = preprocessor(nbc, resc) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\preprocessors\base.py", line 47, in __call__ ¶    return self.preprocess(nb, resources) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\preprocessors\execute.py", line 379, in preprocess ¶    with self.setup_preprocessor(nb, resources, km=km): ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\contextlib.py", line 81, in __enter__ ¶    return next(self.gen) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\preprocessors\execute.py", 
line 324, in setup_preprocessor ¶    self.km, self.kc = self.start_new_kernel(cwd=path) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\nbconvert\preprocessors\execute.py", line 271, in start_new_kernel ¶    km.start_kernel(extra_arguments=self.extra_arguments, **kwargs) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\manager.py", line 246, in start_kernel ¶    kernel_cmd = self.format_kernel_cmd(extra_arguments=extra_arguments) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\manager.py", line 170, in format_kernel_cmd ¶    cmd = self.kernel_spec.argv + extra_arguments ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\manager.py", line 82, in kernel_spec ¶    self._kernel_spec = self.kernel_spec_manager.get_kernel_spec(self.kernel_name) ¶  File "c:\program files\alteryx\bin\miniconda3\envs\jupytertool_venv\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\kernelspec.py", 
line 236, in get_kernel_spec ¶    raise NoSuchKernel(kernel_name) ¶jupyter_client.kernelspec.NoSuchKernel: No such kernel named jupytertool_venv ¶

harshal98
8 - Asteroid

Is there a way i can revoke these commands given above...My Python Code used in the Macros has completely stopped functioning and i am getting CalledProcessError.

Please check the link below and help:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/CalledProcessError-while-installing-a-...

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi there Alteryx Support team - would you be willing to update this original post to include the steps to reinstall / reset the Python env for Version 2022.1 too?

The latest version of Alteryx uses a Venv called "designerbasetools_venv" which is not covered by these reset instructions.

Many thanks

Sean

cc: @NicoleJohnson 

NikCP
6 - Meteoroid

Is there an up-to-date version of this?

Thanks!