Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Find license key

s_pichaipillai
12 - Quasar

HI

I un installed 9.5 and Installed 10.0 and did not store the license key

is there a way we can find the license key?

thanks

12 REPLIES 12
siddhartha0208
7 - Meteor

Somehow not solved - My yxlc file does not have license key. It has

1. UserName

2. Serial Number (Appearing right on the Manage License window)

3. Expiration date

4. Seat GUID

There's no where license key and Alteryx gallary for installing upgrades is not allowing me to log in without the license key!!!

DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@kediaahamadsiddiq

Apologize for such a late response. If you are using Alteryx versions prior to version 11.8, you will need to reach out to your Alteryx license admin of your company to get your license. If you are using version 11.8 and newer you should receive a new license on your first time upgrading to one of these newer versions from your license administrator. If you have not received a new license from your administrator when upgrading from 11.7 or earlier to any version 11.8 and greater, you will have to reach out to them for the new license. If for any reason you have issues with the license please reach out to fulfillment@alteryx.com

Thanks

DanM

Rodger_Brock
5 - Atom

you can try keyGetter , found it to be the best recovery site

Labels