Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Filter Tool Update, grab column name brackets

Hi!

I just installed 2020.2 & I LOVE this update within the Formula tool:

• When you double-click a column name inside of an expression, the brackets around the column name are also selected.

Are there any plans to bring this ability to the Filter tool as well, where I can double click on my column name & have it grab the brackets as well?

Not going to lie, love that you added the Open/Save/Undo buttons back to the top toolbar too! Latest version looks great, thank you!

3 Comments
Per
11 - Bolide

Agreed, and please expand it grap those brackets for field names with spaces in them. Currently double-click on these fields does not work

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for your idea! We're glad to hear you liked this release and appreciate the feedback! I've updated the labels associated with this idea to insure all the correct product teams have visibility into this idea once the necessary criteria have been met. Be sure to check out other users ideas as well, the more engagement and feedback we get the better grasp our product team can have on what features are most helpful for our users.

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes